Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Emergency Department at a private hospital in Ipswich, QLD. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills / abilities:
- Current APHRA Registration
- Extensive experience in an Emergency nursing role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Demonstrates excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Available to commit to work all shifts on a rotating roster
Hospital, located in Ipswich, is an acute medical surgical facility. The hospital provides all major services including, six operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit and offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services to the Ipswich community. Surgical specialties include orthopaedics, ophthalmology, ENT, bariatric, Gastroenterology, neurosurgical, gynaecological, urology, colorectal, general and plastics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.