Clinical Nurse Manager – Operating Theatre | Perth
An exciting opportunity has become available for a dynamic and experienced nursing leader to take on a leading role which primarily focuses on leadership and the operational management of the surgical peri-operative team at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Clinical Nurse Manager your responsibilities will be the following (not limited to):
- Monitor and manage all staff leave including theatre assistants and clerical staff
- Show leadership, support and team work during times of change and conflict and effectively manage rapidly changing and unpredictable events in the department
- Coordinates / assists the Peri-operative Services Manager with the development of business plans and strategies to maintain and enhance the department at an efficient and functional level
- The CNM will take a hands-on clinical leadership role providing direction, support and supervision as required.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and organised individual, with a willingness to develop and nurture an existing team of experienced and dedicated staff.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Extensive knowledge in development of operating theatre policies and procedures and nursing education
- Extensive clinical experience in the Peri-operative setting
- Extensive knowledge of the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards and their application in the acute health setting
- Consultative leadership style and ability to build rapport and effectively relate with all stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Well-developed financial and analytical skills, ability to manage KPIs and promote and positively implement a patient-focused care model
- Experience in management at a senior level experience and post-Graduate qualifications in Management or related subject would be advantageous
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Hospital, located in Perth, has 224 beds for overnight, multi-day and same-day procedures and provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Operating Theatre department consists of 11 theatres covering a range of specialities including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general and plastic reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.