An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Registered Nurse Level 2 with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care to join the Medical Ward at the private hospital in Hobart.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs;
- Maintain a quality portfolio.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 5 years of acute medical ward Experience;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Proven and sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Hobart, is an acute facility providing a unique range of acute services including general surgery, specialty care in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, breast, colorectal, oral, vascular, plastics, obesity surgery and select surgery for paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.