An exciting opportunity has become available for experienced and motivated Clinical Nurse to join the Theatre Team at a hospital in Southern Queensland. Full time position but candidates seeking part time job will be considered.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive clinical experience in Theatre / Peri-operative Environment
- An ability to demonstrate strong leadership capability within a team, with a focus on achieving departmental objectives
- Commitment to improving departmental standards
- Experience monitoring trends within your specialty for equipment usage
- Experience liaising with CNM’s and colleagues in providing general team support
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Fantastic salary packaging options
- Friendly values based environment
- Exciting career paths in both clinical and leadership streams
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free secure on-site parking
Hospital, located in Hervey Bay, is Australia's first fully integrated digital hospital. The state-of-the-art ‘hospital of the future’ provides vital medical and surgical services to the Fraser Coast and is the first hospital in Australia to showcase the future of how technology can transform the healthcare experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.