An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Rehabilitation Nurse to become part of a team at a private hospital in North Brisbane.
As a Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individual’s level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
Hospital, located 30 kms north of Brisbane, is a 70 bed acute facility. The hospital has three operating theatres including a 14 bed day surgery unit, a 24 bed rehabilitation unit, 22 bed surgical unit & a 24 bed medical unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.