An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Clinical Nurse to join the dynamic Rehabilitation team at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 4 years rehabilitation nursing experience;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- FIM accreditation desirable.
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Rehabilitation unit consists of 25 beds including 6 sleep clinic beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.