An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Nurse to join the professional team within the Critical Care Unit at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships;
- Be a role model and resource for all things respiratory;
- Provide in-service education that relates to respiratory patients;
- Work with the SDN to ensure the team in CCU has an adequate knowledge of the latest in respiratory research;
- Attend weekly MDT meetings.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Relevant experience in the field of respiratory nursing;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Post graduate qualifications in respiratory or similar will be highly regarded.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible working hours.
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The CCU is a busy unit with a passionate, friendly group of highly skilled nurses. The largest patient cohort are those requiring interventional cardiology but also acute and chronic respiratory patients, sometimes requiring non-invasive ventilation and intensive management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.