Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced and suitably qualified Clinical Nurse Specialists to join the established Anaesthetics department at a private hospital in Campbelltown.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative nursing (or working towards)
- Minimum of 5 years Peri-operative Nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Hospital is a purpose built private hospital located in Campbelltown. The modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, 16 bed Day Surgery Unit and 34 bed Rehabilitation Unit. Hospital offers excellent employee conditions with extensive support offered by the Management team. The specialties include Orthopaedics, Bariatric, Neurosurgery, Plastics, ENT, Urology, and General, including laparoscopic work, Colorectal, Dental, Pain Management, Gynaecology and Gastroenterology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.