An excellent opportunity exists for a highly skilled and self-motivated Registered Anaesthetic Nurse to join the peri-operative management team at a private Day Surgery Centre on the Gold Coast.
As the Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- providing clinical leadership to the endoscopy unit to compliment the strategic direction, operational processes and quality management of all patients;
- providing clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management;
- effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years peri-operative nursing experience in Anaesthetics;
- High clinical knowledge including paediatric anaesthetic skills;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Experience in the Acute setting/relevant to position advanced skills;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The hospital offers the latest technology and state-of-the-art hospital facilities. The Day Surgery is a purpose-built facility that incorporates 4 theatres with 2 procedure rooms, a recovery area and a discharge lounge.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.