Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and highly motivated Peri-operative Registered Nurses to join busy 2 suite operating complex at a private hospital East of Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available, Monday - Friday with some Saturdays.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 5 years Anaesthetic and Recovery Nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Hospital offers excellent Employee benefits including:
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Shift flexibility
- Ongoing professional development
Hospital, located 30kms east from Melbourne CBD, is an acute Medical, Surgical and Oncology Hospital providing excellence in customer service and patient care. Hospital consists of 2 Operating Suites, a busy Day Surgery unit, surgical overnight accommodation, Day Oncology Unit, & medical and palliative accommodation. Operating theatres primarily work Monday to Friday with some Saturdays and on call.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.