Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Clinical Nurse Specialists with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
- Your role will be to support the relevant Nurse Unit Manager, After Hours Coordinator or Team Leader in the provision of excellence in Clinical Outcomes including initiatives to improve the safety and quality of clinical care whilst working closely with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- You will promote a safe work environment, and support day to day operational management including communication initiatives, effective management of the deteriorating patient and escalation of care when required.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Previous Coronary Care Experience required of 4 years and over
- Demonstrated professional development
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work within a team environment
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coronary Care or ICU (or working towards)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Ability to work In Charge
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The hospital has 13 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.