An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced nurse specialist friendly and supportive Endoscopy team at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful candidate should have an endoscopy background including knowledge of HICMR guidelines, GENCA guidelines and Infection control.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Experience in Endoscopy, minimum 4 years
- Excellent communication skills and customer service practices
- Completed the GENCA flexible scope processing course
- Familiarity with HICMR endoscopy policy and practice
- Experience in the care and handling of Endoscopes.
- Experience in micro testing and record keeping.
- Flexibility for hours of work dependant on the requirements of the department.
- Experience of preceptorship/endoscopy education
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition
- Flexible Family friendly roster
- Employee Benefits Club
- Corporate discounts including health fund
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an 89 bed acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. The Endoscopy area is supported by an 11 bed combined ICU/CCU department, 7 Operating Theatres and onsite medical cover.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.