An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic Clinical Nurse Specialist providing an outstanding hospital experience to join a professional management team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships
- Working closely with key stakeholders including theatre, recovery and allied health.
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- experience in a Clinical Nurse Specialist role and Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Hospital, located south east of Melbourne CBD, provides an extensive range of healthcare services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services as well as providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.