An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Clinical Nurse to join a dynamic ICU team at a private hospital in Brisbane. It's a full time position with a rotating roster 24x7.
As the Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- you will take a leadership role in the coordination of nursing care, providing hands on nursing care, supervision, clinical education, direction and support for Registered Nurses (RN), Enrolled Nurses (EN).
- you will provide support and guidance to nursing peers and individuals / patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- you will work as part of the health care team, contribute to the efficient, effective, and economic running of the unit, participate in working parties or committees (as required) demonstrate a commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement through National Safety & Quality Healthcare Standards (NSQHS), Workplace Health and Safety, achievement of hospital / facility accreditation and deliver a high standard of Customer service at all times.
- you will maintain a professional development portfolio with a commitment to ongoing learning and development
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU is essential
- Good rhythm interpretation skills and care of the cardiac patient
- Working knowledge of ventilation, ventilation management, haemodynamic monitoring and inotrope therapy
- A caring, responsible nature and demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality of care and customer service.
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently or within a team
- Basic computer skills
The hospital, located in Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services. The ICU department is a six bed combined ICU, HDU & CCU.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.