Exciting opportunities exist for highly skilled and experienced Clinical Nurse Specialists to take a leadership role in the coordination and delivery of high quality nursing care at a private hospital near Brisbane.
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards)
- Minimum of 5 years Mental Health Nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Hospital is located 22km north of Brisbane and is an acute facility specialising in a wide range of mental health services. It provides a range of inpatient, day patient and specialty mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.