Exciting opportunities exist for suitably qualified Clinical Nurse Specialists with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills to join the established Mental Health department at a private clinic in Sydney.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality-nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high quality nursing care within a safe environment
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current Practicing certificate in Drug and Alcohol area
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards)
- Minimum of 5 years Mental Health Nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Clinic, located in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, is a private mental health facility offering a broad range of psychiatric services. These include general inpatient admissions for people with mood disorders and/or drug and alcohol problems, specialist group therapy and community programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.