Clinical Nurse Specialist – Operating Theatre | Wollongong
Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated and experienced Clinical Nurse Specialists to join a friendly and supportive Operating Theatre Team in the specialities of Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, General and ENT/Head & Neck at a hospital in Wollongong.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in area of speciality
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to assess, plan, co-ordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
The right candidate will be offered:
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience
- Ongoing professional development
Hospital, located in Wollongong, is a 151 bedded acute facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, 9 operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.