An excellent opportunity has become available for a highly motivated senior Registered Nurse with a patient centred care approach and strong customer service focus to join the established nursing team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidence based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring e-learning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Orthopaedic Nursing;
- Demonstrated ability to act as a patient advocate;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills;
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including evenings, nights and weekends;
- Well developed problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Leadership in the development of specialist clinical practice and service delivery within a nursing unit, team or service;
- Some experience in Team Leader role and/or management desirable;
- Relevant post-graduate qualification or willingness to study towards desirable.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The 55 bed Orthopaedic Ward specialises in General surgery, orthopaedic procedures, Joint replacements lower/upper limb orthopaedics and other surgical procedure.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.