An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and motivated Clinical Nurse Specialist to join the dynamic and dedicated multidisciplinary team at a private hospital in Illawarra region. This position will be Full-Time on a rotating roster.
As the CNS you will be working collaboratively within a highly experienced team of Registered Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Assistant Nurses in providing safe and best practice care to Rehabilitation patients.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 4 years post registration experience, including 3 years experience in Rehabilitation
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Well-developed written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service and performance improvement
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Basic to intermediate computer literacy
Hospital, located north of Wollongong, is a private rehabilitation, medical and palliative care facility. The hospital is equipped with an 18 metre hydrotherapy pool, a large physiotherapy and exercise gym, occupational therapy department and a day patient area. The Palliative Care Services are supported by the medical practitioners from the Illawarra Area Health Service.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.