An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist to join surgical services team at a private hospital in Sydney.
- Current APHRA registration
- A minimum 3 – 4 years In Charge experience
- Experience in surgical nursing
- Strong positive interpersonal relationship skills
- highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible, and to be able to work in the Rehabilitation /Medical ward if required
Hospital is a medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility located in a tranquil suburban pocket north west of the centre of Sydney. Surgical services include ophthalmic, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, orthopaedic, general surgery, dentistry and paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.