An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Clinical Nurse to join a dynamic Surgical team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the Clinical Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Team Nursing
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care. You will also possess sound clinical skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years' nursing experience
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
- Team player
- Basic computer skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork across all areas
The hospital, located in Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.