An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and highly organised nursing manager to join the Operating Suite team at the private hospital in Sydney. It’s a maternity relief position for 12 months, full time (Monday - Friday).
Reporting to the Peri-operative Manager, your role will encompass rostering of the scrub/scout staff, the efficient co-ordination of the daily operating lists and the management of the operating theatres to ensure efficiency and effectiveness whilst ensuring a harmonious working relationship across all of the operating theatre teams.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Have 5 year post registration experience coupled with solid management experience;
- Post graduate qualifications in Critical Care nursing;
- Proven management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to manage and motivate a cross functional team;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Experience and understanding to manage the complexities of a large theatre complex.
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute surgical and obstetric facility providing a range of specialty services such as neurosurgery, cardio-thoracic, orthopaedics and general surgery in the 17 theatres operating complex. The Intensive Care Unit is a level 2, 19 bed unit specialising in cardio-thoracic, neurosurgical and general surgical admissions. The unit is an accredited training facility for anaesthetics training, supported by 9 Intensive care specialists and 8 registrars. The ICU team also attend medical emergencies throughout the hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.