Coronary Care Clinical Nurse | Brisbane
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cardiac Clinical Nurse to join theCoronary Care Unit at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Post Grad Certificate in Critical Care/Coronary Care (or working towards)
- Advanced understanding of ANMC competencies as per nursing registration
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs.
Hospital, located close to Brisbane CBD, is a large acute facility with 32 specialty units and has 18 operating theatres. Hospital is equipped with the most advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology and provides an extensive range of inpatient, outpatient and critical care services. The Coronary Care Unit has 29 beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.