Coronary Care Registered Nurses | Perth
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the busy Coronary Care Unit at a private hospital in Perth.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous CCU experience
- Established interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Ability to work and liaise within a multidisciplinary team to achieve organisational and department objectives
- Ability adapt to changes in technologically both with equipment and products
- Confident in using computers and computer software
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Have the energy, motivation and initiative to work in a very busy unit
- Post graduate certificate/diploma in critical care or interventional cardiology beneficial
- Current advanced life support certification desirable
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Hospital, located in Perth, has 224 beds for overnight, multi-day and same-day procedures and provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The hospital is fully accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS), a national accreditation body that ensures hospitals provide the highest standards of service. The Coronary Care Unit is a dynamic and busy unit completing with 24 hardwired monitored beds, we service over 3200 coronary and vascular procedures a year.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.