Critical Care & Cardio-thoracic Registered Nurses | Melbourne
Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic and highly skilles Registered Nurses with previous critical care experience to join a Cardio-thoracic Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing high level evidence based nursing care, and have the ability to plan, assess, implement and evaluate care in collaboration within the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Critical Care Certificate with a minimum of 1 year recent acute experience
- Commitment to the delivery of quality care and customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a 124 bed private hospital offering a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in the delivery of care to the customers. The Cardio-thoracic Unit comprises of 38 beds accommodating patients with a wide range of cardio-thoracic, coronary care, medical and surgical conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.