Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses who have completed post graduate studies in Critical Care to join the Cardiac Services Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate qualification in Critical Care
- Recent clinical experience working in acute critical care services - ICU, Emergency or Cardiac Unit
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Evidence that demonstrates strategic thinking
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Hospital undertakes the latest cardiac procedures in a state of the art cardiac catheter laboratory and is able to provide primary angioplasty services 24 hours a day, supported by coronary care unit with world class wireless monitoring. In addition, cardiothoracic surgery (open heart surgery) is available onsite, supported by a dedicated state of the art operating theatre and intensive care unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.