Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses who have completed post graduate studies in Critical Care to join the Cardiac Services Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate qualification in Critical Care
- Recent clinical experience working in Cardiac Unit (minimum 4 years)
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Evidence that demonstrates strategic thinking
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The highly skilled team of doctors and nurses at the Emergency Department provide prompt and professional care 24 hours a day.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.