Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses who have completed post graduate studies in Critical Care to join the Emergency Department at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate qualification in Critical Care
- Recent clinical experience working in Emergency (minimum 4 years)
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Evidence that demonstrates strategic thinking
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The highly skilled team of doctors and nurses at the Emergency Department provide prompt and professional care 24 hours a day.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.