Critical Care Registered Nurse – Emergency | Mornington Peninsula
Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with critical care experience to join the Emergency Department at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. Full time and part time positions are available.
The ideal candidates will have a passion for ICU nursing and will be open to learning.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post graduate qualifications in Critical Care
- Recent clinical experience working in an acute hospital setting within an ED
- Evidence of professional development activities / ongoing learning
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexible work arrangements
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- A demonstrated understanding of risk management and continuous improvement principles
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a 253 bedded acute facility. A comprehensive range of acute surgical services are delivered in the modern and well equipped facility including general surgery, urology, gynaecology, orthopedics, plastics, thoracic, bariatric, ENT, vascular and cardiac surgery. Services are supported by a seven bed Intensive Care Unit. The Emergency Department sees a large variety of both adult and paediatric cases with a high level of acuity.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.