Exciting opportunities exist for experienced critical care Registered Nurses to join a dynamic ICU team at a private hospital in Brisbane. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- you will plan, assess, implement and evaluate nursing care in collaboration with individuals /patients/their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- you will provide education, support and guidance to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs;
- you will be able to supervise/guide Enrolled Nurses, Graduates, Students
- you will work ;as part of the health care team, adhere to site policies and procedures, contribute to the efficient, effective, and economic running of the unit, participate in working parties or committees (as required) demonstrate a commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement through National Safety & Quality Healthcare Standards (NSQHS), Workplace Health and Safety, achievement of hospital / facility accreditation and deliver a high standard of Customer service at all times;
- you will maintain a professional development portfolio with a commitment to ongoing learning and development.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU is essential;
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in ICU essential;
- Good rhythm interpretation skills and care of the cardiac patient;
- Working knowledge of ventilation, ventilation management, haemodynamic monitoring and inotrope therapy;
- A caring, responsible nature and demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality of care and customer service;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently or within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The hospital, located in Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services. The ICU department is a six bed combined ICU, HDU & CCU.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.