Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with critical care experience to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post graduate qualifications in Critical Care
- Recent clinical experience working in an acute hospital setting within an ICU
- Evidence of professional development activities / ongoing learning
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexible work arrangements
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- A demonstrated understanding of risk management and continuous improvement principles
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services.
The Intensive Care Unit is renowned for its friendly environment and progressive and comprehensive range of services. The case mix includes patients who have undergone cardio-thoracic (open heart) surgery, spinal surgery, other complex surgery and acute care of complex medical patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.