Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with critical care experience to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent clinical experience working in an acute hospital setting within an ICU (minimum 2 years)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management capability
- Refined critical thinking and lateral problem solving ability
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute medical and surgical hospital offering a comprehensive range of acute services. The Intensive Care Unit is consists of 10 ICU beds catering for both elective and emergency admissions. The extensive range of service encompasses Cardio-thoracic, Upper GI, Cardiac, Orthopaedic, Neurosurgery and Urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.