Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with critical care experience to join the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent clinical experience working in an acute hospital setting within an ICU (minimum 2 years)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management capability
- Refined critical thinking and lateral problem solving ability
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute medical and surgical hospital offering a comprehensive range of acute services. The Intensive Care Unit is consists of 10 ICU beds catering for both elective and emergency admissions. The extensive range of service encompasses Cardio-thoracic, Upper GI, Cardiac, Orthopaedic, Neurosurgery and Urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.