Exciting opportunities have become available for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses with previous critical care experience to join a professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A Post Graduate Qualification in Intensive Care or Coronary Care
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Intensive Care or Coronary Care
- Ability to problem solve and work within a changing work environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented and well-developed communication skills
Hospital, located in south eastern Melbourne, is a comprehensive acute private hospital integrating clinical practice with teaching and research to provide patient centered, personalised care. Hospital’s ICU offers 24 hour medical care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.