Exciting opportunities have become available for motivated and organised Registered Nurses with previous critical care experience to join a professional team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A Post Graduate Qualification in Intensive Care or Coronary Care in mandatory;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Intensive Care or Coronary Care;
- Ability to problem solve and work within a changing work environment;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Customer-oriented and well-developed communication skills.
Hospital, located in southeastern Melbourne, is a comprehensive acute private hospital integrating clinical practice with teaching and research to provide patient-centred, personalised care. Hospital’s ICU offers 24-hour medical care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.