Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with Cardio-thoracic experience to join the 11 bed combined ICU / CCU at a private hospital in Sydney.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years ICU / Critical Care experience;
- Ventilation competency essential;
- Employment within in ICU within the past 12 months;
- Post graduate certificate in Critical Care desirable;
- Additional clinical skills competency in: CRR, NIV, ALS/MET responder.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. The 11 bed combined ICU/CCU is a small friendly unit with flexible rostering. There's a high cardio-thoracic surgical case mix. The ICU team also attend medical emergencies throughout the hospital. 24/7 Intensivist & Medical Support.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.