Exciting opportunities exist for Registered Nurses to join a dynamic Day Surgery & Endoscopy Unit at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
The hospital, located on the South East of Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.