An excellent opportunity exists for a dynamic nursing director with extensive knowledge of the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards to join the executive team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive experience in clinical nursing and management at a senior level experience is a mandatory requirement;
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality outcomes;
- Consultative leadership style and ability to build rapport and effectively relate with all stakeholders;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict management and negotiation skills;
- Well-developed financial and analytical skills, ability to manage KPIs, strategic planning, and promote and positively implement a patient-focussed care model;
- Post-Graduate qualifications in Health Management would be advantageous.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre. The busy 11 theatre complex includes a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties including General, Endoscopy, Bariatric, Upper GI, Colorectal, Endocrine/Breast, Hepatobillary and advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Robotic Assisted Surgery, Cardiac, Neuro, Orthopaedic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Urology, Vascular, ENT and Paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.