An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic Clinical Manager to foster a dynamic culture and lead a dedicated and professional team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
This is a key leadership and management role within the Hospital accountable for:
- Management and leadership of a diverse multi-disciplinary team of senior clinical professionals;
- Oversight and accountability of care delivery and ensuring high quality patient outcomes;
- The development and management of Clinical Governance and Risk Management plans;
- Financial and budgetary management across the hospital’s clinical operations;
- Human Resource planning and management, including workforce planning and analysis;
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with accredited VMOs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A strong understanding of contemporary clinical risk management;
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislative requirements and the governing body reporting responsibilities of hospitals and clinical services;
- Experience in leading accreditation and certification processes for clinical sites;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Ability to work independently and foster positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders;
- Ability to successfully manage organisational change, financial reporting, and quality improvement processes.
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Employee Benefit Club
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site parking & gym
Hospital is an acute medical / surgical facility located on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The range of hospital services offered includes: a 24 hour Emergency Department, cardiology, including Interventional cardiology and cardio-thoracic surgery, general medicine, renal dialysis, gastroenterology, general surgery, oncology, orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.