An excellent opportunity has become available for an accomplished clinical nursing leader to manage all aspects of clinical services within a private hospital in Melbourne.
The overall responsibility of the DCS is to manage a professional and motivated team of Nurse Managers and set standards to ensure the efficient, effective and harmonious functioning of all clinical departments whilst cost effectively managing resources.
On a day to day basis you will be highly visible and will oversee all practical aspects of care delivery such as bed management, patient flow strategies, operating theatre utilisation, patient demand forecasting and workforce management. You will also be a key point of contact for our visiting medical officer (VMO) community with whom you will engage to ensure that we deliver the highest quality clinical care.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years’ recent, acute hospital experience, in a senior management position at minimum NUM level; OT experience would be an advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to ensure effective and harmonious functioning of all clinical departments whilst cost effectively managing resources;
- Ability to adopt a strategic overview whilst managing complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues;
- Demonstrated aptitude for methodical workforce planning;
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relations with a wide range of diverse stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing organisational change and quality improvement processes.
Hospital, located in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is a busy acute facility, providing a comprehensive range of cardiac, orthopaedic, surgical and medical services. The hospital operates 3 operating theatres, a Cardiac Catheter lab, Coronary Care Unit, a Day Surgery Unit and a 4-bed High Dependency Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.