An excellent opportunity has become available for experienced clinical manager to be an operational leader with strategic input in one of the fastest growing private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
Reporting to the CEO who heads multiple facilities in the region, you will be the key executive at site, leading and managing a team of professional clinical managers by providing direction, governance, and quality management. You will be supported by other key site executives who take responsibility for hospital support services and commercial/ financial management and by a committee of your peers together with whom you will define clinical standards for the region and how to achieve them.
On a day to day basis you will be highly visible and will oversee all practical aspects of care delivery such as bed management, patient flow strategies, operating theatre utilisation, patient demand forecasting and workforce management. You will also be a key point of contact for the visiting medical officer (VMO) community with whom you will engage to ensure that hospital delivers the highest quality clinical care.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of clinical governance and patient safety;
- Senior management experience in the private health sector, leading organisational change and quality improvement processes;
- High level negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Post-graduate clinical qualifications;
- Qualifications in leadership;
- Experience in medico-legal reporting and case management.
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. Hospital undertakes the latest cardiac procedures in a state of the art cardiac catheter laboratory and is able to provide primary angioplasty services 24 hours a day, supported by a 33 cardiac bed coronary care unit with world class wireless monitoring. In addition, cardiothoracic surgery (open heart surgery) is available onsite, supported by a dedicated state of the art operating theatre and intensive care unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.