An excellent opportunity has become available for experienced clinical manager to be an operational leader at a private hospital in regional NSW.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will lead and manage a team of professional clinical managers by providing clinical direction, governance, quality and operational management. As part of the Hospital Executive Team, the role will be responsible for leading and managing a team of professional clinical managers and be a key point of contact for the visiting medical officer (VMO) and Medical team to ensure that we deliver the highest quality clinical care.
On a day to day basis, you will be highly visible and will oversee all practice aspects of care delivery, such as bed management, patient flow strategies, operating theatre utilisation, patient demand forecasting and workflow management.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Senior management experience in the private health sector leading organisational change and quality improvement processes;
- Post-graduate nursing qualifications and tertiary management or business qualifications;
- High level negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to ensure effective and harmonious functioning of all clinical departments whilst cost effectively managing resources;
- Ability to adopt a strategic overview whilst managing complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues;
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated aptitude for methodical workforce planning.
- Experience working in a public-private-partnership framework highly regarded;
- Qualifications in leadership.
An attractive remuneration, relocation and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Hospital, located in Nowra, is an acute medical / surgical facility providing acute surgical, day surgery, medical services and rehabilitation services to the communities of the Shoalhaven and South Coast. All departments are staffed by experienced and skilled health care professionals, who are familiar with the latest developments and research in their respective fields.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.