An exciting opportunity has become available for a strong operational leader to lead the hospital’s clinical services at a private hospital in regional QLD.
As the Director of Clinical Services you will be accountable for providing clinical direction, governance, quality and operational management of the clinical services. As part of the hospital executive team, you will lead and manage a team of professional clinical managers and effectively engage with the VMOs and Medical team to deliver high quality clinical care. On a day to day basis, the DCS will oversee all practical aspects of care delivery such as bed management, patient flow strategies, operating theatre utilisation, patient demand forecasting, doctor engagement and staffing practices.
As the successful candidate you will posses:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Post-graduate clinical qualifications and / or tertiary management qualifications or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated senior management experience in the private health sector
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing organisational change, financial reporting, and quality improvement processes
- Sound resource management skills to ensure efficient and effective functioning of all clinical departments
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad array of stakeholders
- Experience in applying quality improvement and organisational change processes
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical and mental health services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.