An exciting opportunity exists for an experience nursing leader to join the dedicated team of health professionals at a private hospital in Shepparton.
Reporting to the regional CEO, you will lead and manage a team of professional clinical managers by providing direction, governance, and quality management. You will be supported by other key site executives who take responsibility for hospital support services and commercial/financial management and by a committee of your peers together with whom you will define clinical standards for the region and how to achieve them.
On a day to day basis you will be highly visible and will oversee all practical aspects of care delivery such as bed management, patient flow strategies, operating theatre utilisation, patient demand forecasting and workforce management. You will also be a key point of contact for the visiting medical officer (VMO) community with whom you will engage to ensure that we deliver the highest quality clinical care.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of clinical governance and patient safety;
- Senior management experience in the private health sector, leading organisational change and quality improvement processes;
- High level negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills;Post-graduate clinical qualifications;
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad array of stakeholders;
- Commitment to developing people and building teams to achieve high performance;
- Capable of motivating people and leading them successfully through organisational change;
- Experience of working in a site manager capacity;
- Qualifications in leadership.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute facility providing an extensive range of acute surgical and medical inpatient services which include orthopaedics, general surgery, bariatrics, urology, ear nose & throat, gynaecology, plastic surgery, ophthalmology and dental surgery. The high quality facilities include 85 beds, a high dependency unit, 3 operating theatres, a procedure room and a dedicated day stay unit. In addition to medical and surgical services, the hospital provides mental health, rehabilitation and oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.