An excellent opportunity has become available for experienced clinical manager to be an operational leader at a private hospital in Sydney.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be accountable for providing clinical direction, governance, quality and operational management of the clinical services. As part of the Hospital Executive Team, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of professional clinical managers and effectively engaging with the VMOs and Medical team to deliver high quality clinical care.
On a day to day basis, the Director of Clinical Services (DCS) will oversee all practical aspects of care delivery such as bed management, patient flow strategies, operating theatre utilisation, patient demand forecasting, doctor engagement and staffing practices.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years’ recent, acute hospital experience, in a senior management position;
- Post-graduate nursing qualifications and tertiary management or business qualifications;
- Demonstrated ability to ensure effective and harmonious functioning of all clinical departments whilst cost effectively managing resources;
- Ability to adopt a strategic overview whilst managing complex, challenging and demanding daily operational issues;
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities;
- Demonstrated aptitude for methodical workforce planning;
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing organisational change and quality improvement processes; and
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
An attractive remuneration, relocation and benefits package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Hospital is located in Sydney's South and is a fully accredited advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.