An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and success driven leader to become a part of the hospital’s executive team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Recent experience in senior hospital management roles, at least at an ADON equivalent level;
- Able to provide evidence of successful change outcomes and service developments;
- Exceptional relationship skills;
- Have an understanding of business and commercial aspects;
- Experienced in change management;
- Have the ability to ensure your teams manage within their objectives;
- Passionate about care and quality outcomes.
Hospital offers a remuneration package applicable to the candidate's ability and scope of responsibilities, staff benefits and free onsite parking.
The hospital, located on the South East of Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.