An unique opportunity has become available for a motivated senior clinical manager to join the management team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 5 years senior management experience
- A demonstrated ability to develop sound working relationships with VMO’s
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing teams
- Ability to understand and manage within a clear financial framework
- Regular preparation of detailed reports on hospital performance
- A sound understanding and practical experience in human resource management
- Demonstrated experience in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Significant clinical experience and/or understanding of rehabilitation and medical health services
- Experience in strategic clinical service planning and implementation of new services
- Completed or working toward a business or management qualification would be desirable.
Hospital, located in North Shore Sydney, is a small rehabilitation facility specialising in Neurology, Orthopaedic and Reconditioning rehabilitation services, both inpatient ant outpatient.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.