An amazing opportunity has become available for a dynamic and experienced Nursing Manager to take a leading role of a Director of Nursing at the private hospital in Hobart.
The Director of Nursing will undertake and focus on leadership, strategic direction and operational management of clinical and support functions. The position is part of an executive team with the key responsibility to ensure clinical teams provide a high standard of clinical service delivery and outcomes within budget, complying with relevant legislation and care standards.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Extensive knowledge of the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience in clinical nursing and management at a senior level experience is a mandatory requirement
- Post-Graduate qualifications in Health Management would be advantageous
Hospital, located in Hobart, is a 146 bed facility that provides Emergency Services, Angiography and Cardiac Services, Maternity, Day Surgery, Medical & Surgical, and Endoscopy services. The 5 theatres offer a broad range of specialties including Gynaecology, Plastics, Orthopaedics, Urology, Laparoscopic, Colorectal, Vascular and General Surgery, with exciting future additions in the pipeline. The 25 bed Critical Care Unit is comprised of a 10 Coronary Care Unit/High Dependency Unit and15 bed Step-down Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.