Director of Nursing | Melbourne
An excellent opportunity exists for a Director of Nursing who will assume responsibility for the management of the provision of clinical services at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Extensive knowledge of the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards and their application in the acute health setting
- Consultative leadership style and ability to build rapport and effectively relate with all stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Well-developed financial and analytical skills, ability to manage KPI’s, strategic planning, and promote and positively implement a patient-focused care model
- Extensive experience in clinical nursing and management at a senior level experience is a mandatory requirement
- Post-Graduate qualifications in Management or related subject would be advantageous
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is 359 bed acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The theatre complex is comprised of 11 Operating Rooms, a Hybrid theatre and an Endoscopy Day Theatre. The busy 11 theatre complex includes a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties including General, Endoscopy, Bariatric, Upper GI, Colorectal, Endocrine/Breast, Hepatobillary and advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Robotic Assisted Surgery, Cardiac, Neuro, Orthopaedic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Urology, Vascular, ENT and Paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.