An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic Director of Nursing with extensive knowledge of the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards to join the executive team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the DON you will undertake and focus on leadership, strategic direction and operational management of clinical and support functions. You will be a part of an executive team with the key responsibility to ensure clinical teams provide a high standard of clinical service delivery and outcomes within budget, complying with relevant legislation and care standards.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Extensive experience in clinical nursing and management at a senior level experience is a mandatory requirement;
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality outcomes;
- Consultative leadership style and ability to build rapport and effectively relate with all stakeholders;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict management and negotiation skills;
- Well-developed financial and analytical skills, ability to manage KPIs, strategic planning, and promote and positively implement a patient-focussed care model;
- Post-Graduate qualifications in Health Management would be advantageous.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a 30 bed rehabilitation facility providing a range of clinical services including orthopaedics, reconditioning, cardiac, neurology and pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.